Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sincere Apologies

Picture found on: ashleymorgansargent

My sincerest apologies for being slack with my posts. As I type this, I am currently sitting in a thoroughfare at uni, scoffing down my lunch at an unimaginable rate known to man. (It's not even a very tasty lunch, so I'm not even sure why I am doing this to myself.) There comes a time in a uni student's semester where assessments trump social outings, and copious amounts of coffee trumps adequate sleeping hours. I'm hardpressed to find the time to respond to emails and Facebook messages, let alone contribute worthy writings to this blog. But I promise to be back very soon with more insightful anecdotes that you all haven't come to expect from me. My last assessment is to be handed in this coming Monday. After which, I will be free of this evil that has plagued me for the past few weeks (pending examinations in November...). In the meantime, I hope you are well, and I wish each and everyone of you a great October. Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment