Saturday, March 3, 2012

Someday



And once again, I apologise profusely for the delayed posts. My internet has been having a tantrum for the past 2 weeks, so I haven't been able to post anything substantial online before the connection goes loco. But in saying that, I have been more productive with my time... listening to more music, doing my homework, and watching my TV shows on the actual TV instead of streaming it at my own leisure.

Matchbox Twenty is one of my favourite bands from the 90's and I'm glad they are still kicking around to release their 5th studio album this year. I heard this song being played in the background of a show and immediately realised how much I loved it when it was first released during Rob Thomas' solo run. It's one of those feel good songs about forgiving, forgetting and starting afresh - something that I always look forward to in those moments of frustration and sadness.

Also, Rob Thomas isn't that bad to look at in this clip...

No comments:

Post a Comment