Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Sense Of An Ending

Picture found on: camillo-longo

As I am busy finalising my packing for my trip to Phuket (I leave tomorrow!), 2011 is drawing to a close. I wish I could say that I fulfilled every single one of my New Year's resolutions, but the problem lies with not having set any in the first place. Haha. I tend not to set any as I find I either set the aspirational bar too high, or break them within the first 2 weeks of January.

Unfortunate as it is, 2011 has not been very kind to me but they have been necessary to develop character- as most things of this nature are. I've had to figure out many inner conflicts on my own - some resolved, many not. Learning to let go has never been more challenging than it has been this year. All of these thoughts continue to lecture me, sometimes at the most inconvenient of times. But pushing forward regardless is the best thing anyone can do. (I thank this blog for helping me to continue to search for what it is I need.) And I'm very glad to say that I am one step closer to where I need to be, and definitely better off than I was yesterday.

Enjoy the rest of your holidays. I, as I'm sure many of you who read this are, am looking for a fresh start for 2012. Good luck and will see you all in the New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment